The Company was formed in March 1896 and dissolved in April 1999. So the sign has well outlived the company.
In 1907 they were based at 80-81 Patrick St. which is where HMV were upto recently and prior to that the Pavilion Cinema. Then in 1925, they had moved to another future entertainment venue at 108 Patrick St. – the Savoy.
By 1932, they had moved to 4 Cook St which was upto recently occupied by Tubes Surf shop. They were still there in 1945.